Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A NEW DAY


Today is a new day. Full of hope..full of promise. Craig is away with Mikey, and I miss him! He is such a strength in my life! But as Craig and Mike flew off on their Colorado adventure, Nicholas came home on spring break! So I am not here by myself at all--I am so thankful! I am thanking God to have had a few more tests and appointments on my journey with my health challenge. I am heading for an MRI of the liver and pancreas. Other tests coming up as well. All part of the answer, all part of going forward. I want to make things very clear here on my blog. I am having tremendously challenging health issues...but I am in the Lord's care. I cannot say it isn't hard, and I can't say it isn't scary--it IS scary. But, the part I want to make very clear is that I do trust God with it all. There are times when I am repeating Scripture over and over--I remind myself that there is NOTHING that the Lord doesn't know, there is NOTHING He cannot do. At the end of the day the point of it all is that this is only temporary. It is for a season...He holds my future in His capable hands. I am His servant. I am His child. Nothing can happen to me that He hasn't given permission for. With that in mind, I want to clearly say that if you are suffering, He cares. He cares so very much. He can give His peace to you in the midst of the storm. He is the immovable anchor---the stronghold. When you are His child, nothing can separate you from His protection. Nothing can remove you from His protection.He never changes, and I encourage you, the reader, to see for yourself.





0 comments: