Monday, March 10, 2008

MONDAY MORNING


As I listen, I hear God speaking to me...He is speaking to me through His creation today...the creation cries out its praise to the Creator!
The birds chirp their cheerful greetings---God speaks.
The sun is streaming though the window, lighting the room and also my heart---God speaks.
The iris are pushing through the garden soil tentatively..bright green and promising---God speaks..
The air is light and fragrant, and smells of the weekend's rain---God speaks..
The crocus are appearing, bright and full of the promise of spring---God speaks...
The sky is painted light blue , with the Artist's palette---God speaks...
The salty air reminds me of the majestic sea...
the crashing waves...the ebb and the flow...dependable tides---God is speaking to me...
The sun sets..the sun also rises. Seasons come and then they go. Dependable reminders of our Creator, who is also orderly.
God is always speaking..His Word reminds us that all these things come from His hand--the world cries out its praise. The heaven's declare His glory--and so do I!





0 comments: