Monday, March 24, 2008

MY FAMILY



I love it so much when the kids come home...what joy it is to my heart! We got to decorate eggs..we got to spend time together for 3 days! All 4 kids! It was such a good visit--Craig and all 3 boys got to go to sunrise service. We all made it to church--and I made it through the whole service...what a blessing.
I am reminded of the truth of this celebration . Christ took my sins to the cross...He bore the punishment for my own sin. Sometimes I can't bear the thought of it. Thinking of the suffering He endured breaks my heart--and at the same time I am so thankful--so grateful for that sacrifice. all so that I could go to heaven. I am overjoyed at the thought of His love for me! I pray for the salvation of my family and friends who don't know what He has done. Peace is available...just believe!

0 comments: