Thursday, November 13, 2008

My baby girl





My baby girl is heading to Africa--Uganda in particular...she is doing her semester abroad there. It is SO far away! But, this is everything she has dreamed of, hoped for, and prayed about, for many years--and now it is coming true. I have known for years that this would happen, and even now it feels so right. But, it feels so
BIG! Africa is FAR! So please be praying as we prepare for this journey, and this time apart. Not only will she be studying at the University there for the Spring semester, she will also be staying on to serve in a short term mission project. These are all wonderful and amazing opportunities, and we praise the Lord for His guidance, provision, and blessings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! You finally blogged! I am so excited for Kate! This is such an amazing opportunity! I will be praying for her on her trip! How long will she be gone??

Trouwbottom said...

Who knew you were a blogger too!!!!