Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SOME THINGS I WANT TO DO...

Another Sunday that I am not in church...I am SO thankful for our worship service being available online! Nicholas got really sick with a swollen and infected throat, so he came home yesterday afternoon and Craig took him to the doctor...I am sorry he is sick, but I was so glad to have him here. I got the chance to fuss over him a little bit...It has been hard to stay encouraged today, for some reason...so, I decided to start a list of things I want to do when I get well. Trying to think GOOD thoughts...

Here is the list so far, not in any order:

  • GO TO CHURCH
  • CBS
  • Attend Lydia's graduation in May...
  • Sunrise service on Easter
  • go to Disney with Paige and Paul
  • go to the grocery store! for a BIG shopping!
  • Cook for my family! A BIG DINNER...on a regular basis
  • finish my scrapbooks
  • plant my garden
  • ROAD trips...to NC..to VA
  • PLANE trips..to AL...to MN...FL
  • day trip to Lancaster, to the Pfaltzgraff outlet
  • a walk in the woods
  • Going out to dinner
  • Going out to lunch
  • Going out for breakfast! lol
  • paint the kitchen cabinets
  • go visiting people, especially a shut-in
  • go to the beach
  • go the Women's Ministry meetings
  • lose 40 pounds
  • get a new haircut
  • visit Eastern University
  • visit Rutgers University
  • drive Michael wherever he wants to go
  • learn to paint
  • Have a big party for NO reason...
  • touch my toes without fainting..lol
  • join a gym
  • go back to my Bible Study, and be the Craft lady again
  • read more books
  • go to an amusement park
  • go to NYC and walk around for the whole entire day
  • go to Luke and Aaron's graduation
  • go to WICKED again
  • do the WHOLE Target...
  • clean out my craftroom
  • Babysit
  • to be CON'T...

0 comments: